- Flexible air ducts suitable for applications that require sound absorption by DEC, with aluminum core, which has on the surface of the micro-hole, insulation of high-density fiberglass layer of 16kg / m3 , thickness of 25mm and outer casing made of reinforced air with poly-reinforced air.
- Between the core and the fiberglass layer there is a thin polyester separating layer to prevent the penetration of fiberglass fibers into the air flow.
- Maximum air speed of 20m / sec. In accordance with European specifications EN 13501-1.
- They can withstand high temperatures (up to + 140 ° C).
- Sonodec 250, Sonodec AA3, 25 and (+ 250 ° C) ducts are also available upon request.
Archives: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS