FIREBREAK FX300 PIPE COLLARS
FX300 pipe collars include a range of collars designed to be placed around insulated plastic or metal pipes, at their points of passage through fire-resistant boundaries in structures.
In case of fire, the material inside the collars expands, in order to close the gap of the pipe or its insulation and thus to maintain the fire resistance of the limit.
- Available in stainless steel sizes from 25mm to 160mm.
- Equipped with built-in support angles
- Collar height from 30mm to 45mm
- Tested according to EN1366-3: 2009, ensuring up to 4h fire resistance (EL 240)
- Tested on 100mm walls, suitable for walls of greater thickness.
- They can be used in a wide range of plastic pipes such as PVCU, PVCC, PE, ABS, SAN + PVC and multilayer household materials (PE-AI-PE)
Archives: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS