Sound Attenuation Louvre FΖ-A
- Sound Attenuation Louvre are placed at the beginning and end of air conditioning/ventilation systems as protection from rain, leaves, birds, large insects, etc.
- They provide sound absorption in the HVAC system.
- For particularly large systems, double frames can be fitted.
- It should be noted that the acoustic blinds are not completely watertight.
- They are made of aluminum and have a galvanized screen.
- The fins contain material for sound absorption.
- There are 3 types of blinds.
Archives: TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS