- Flexible aluminum air ducts with external insulation of glass wool, thickness of 25mm and density of 16kg / m3.
- Their core is ALUDEC AA3, followed by insulation and then the outer aluminum cladding with reinforcement.
- Maximum operating pressure +2,500 Pa (ISODEC 25).
- Maximum air speed of 25m / sec. Range of diameters from 102m to 508m.
- They comply with the strictest specifications.
- They withstand fire, without releasing toxic gases.
- In accordance with European standards DIN 4102 Germany, BS 476 Great Britain SP, 106 Sweden etc.
- They can withstand temperatures (up to + 140 ° C).
- They are easily connected in circular or oval connections.
- They are suitable for air conditioning and ventilation.
Archives: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS