- Flexible aluminum polyester air ducts with external fiberglass insulation, thickness of 25mm and density of 16kg / m3.
- Their core is made of aluminum, followed by insulation and then the outer
polyester lining with reinforcement.
- Maximum operating pressure +2.500 Pa.
- Maximum air speed of 20m / sec.
- Range of diameters from 102m to 508m.
- They comply with the strictest specifications.
- They withstand fire, without releasing toxic gases.
- In accordance with European specifications EN 13501-1.
- They can withstand temperatures (up to + 140 ° C).
- They are easily connected in circular or oval connections.
- They are suitable for air conditioning and