- Flexible air ducts suitable for applications that require sound absorption by DEC, with a core of the ALUDEC AA3 series, which has micro-holes on its surface, insulation from a layer of high-density fiberglass 16kg/m3, 25mm thick, and an outer casing made of fiberglass-reinforced aluminum foil completely airtight.
- Between the core and the fiberglass layer is a thin polyester spacer layer to prevent fiberglass fibers from entering the air flow.
- Maximum air speed 30m/sec.
- They withstand high temperatures (up to +140° C).
- Sonodec 250, Sonodec AA3, 25 and (+250° C) conductors are also available upon order.
Files: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS